Pages


Sunday, August 7, 2011

Big Hot Roller Curls!

Jilbere Ceramic 20 Roller Setter


This is my exact hot roller set. It comes with twenty rollers ( 8 Large, 6 Medium, and 6 Small), 12 clips, and 12 metal clips. It heats up in three minutes. I picked this up from Sally's beauty supply. I love hot rollers. You can get so many different styles based on where you place the rollers or what size you use! Also it is better for your hair, and it doesn't cause heat damage. I will set my hair in the rollers and do my makeup or chores around the house. It is so simple.
Haha, so it isn't so beautiful at first, but in the end it will be worth it! Please excuse the Hello Kitty bath towel as well. I started by using the eight largest rollers on the top of my head. Then I used the medium rollers in the second row. Near the nape of my neck I used the smallest rollers. Then after twenty minutes I let them down and use hairspray for some extra hold.
Yay for beautiful curls!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I just recently bought hot roller!!

heavenfayx said...

Gorgeous gorgeous GORGEOUS hair!! LOVE!! <3 :) xoxo