I have already said I don't have the patience for detailed nail designs, but I love the way they look. I am always trying to find a way to achieve detailed nails with almost no time spent doing it. The other day a friend picked up the Sally Hansen nail art pen, and I wanted to give it a try! I love it! It is just like using a freaking sharpie. The pen comes to a point and you just draw the design on your nails. It makes clean lines! When I first used it I was afraid the polish was going to rush out of the tip, but it worked just like a marker. It also surprised me that it dries super fast. All you need is a clear coat over it and your ready to go!
Yay for more easy ways to make nail designs!!!!
This is a pic from my first time using the pen. More of my love for bows!

2 comments:
Love the design you did it looks gorgeous! :) xoxo
I love the design!you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx www.lovejoice.blogspot.com
Post a Comment