My first step is always a clear coat to protect my nails. Second, I used China Glaze in Spontaneous to tip my nails. (Advice: To get professional looking tips, lay your hand on a flat surface, and position the brush at the tip of your nails. Instead of moving the brush, move your finger in the direction you want the polish.) Then I made four white dots in a circle for the petals. I used the Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in white to do this. It is like a marker so it saves time. You could also use the tip of a bobby pin and dip it in a color to create petals. Finally, I used China Glaze in Solar Power to creat the center of the flower.
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Very Simple Flower Nails!
This was kind of a rush design! I hate naked nails, and I had to leave soon so I made it as easy as possible.

1 comments:
Cute and quick manicure.:D
***** Marie ******
allthingsmarie.com
Post a Comment