Pages


Monday, August 15, 2011

Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner!

I use a lot of heat products, and I end up with dry, damaged hair if I don't take care of it. I want my hair to look and feel healthy! I have used a lot of shampoos and conditioners, but I never bought the same thing twice! I have dry, wavy hair that can be a little hard to manage, and they never did anything special. I always knew there was something better out there! (I have the same issues with mascaras! Ha.) Most shampoos are very drying, but after using these my hair feels super moisturized! I always leave my conditioner in for a few minutes and afterwords my hair feels like silk. It definitely hydrates, and it smells wonderful. I feel like it makes my hair more manageable and controls the frizz that comes with dryness. I am a sucker for packaging too! Anyway, I have finally found something I can stick with! I always pick up the value bundle from Walmart for only $9.50. It comes with the shampoo and conditioner in 23.7 fl oz bottles.

0 comments: