Pages


Monday, August 22, 2011

My Weekend Makeup!

So I havn't posted in a while. I have been sick, and I am getting back to campus life. So long summer. :( I did manage to keep up with a few of my looks this past weekend.

I love winged liner and a nude lipgloss! I feel like my eyes are very round and this type of liner elongates them. I used my Revlon Colorstay liner.


This is my sick day look. It's practically nothing. I had school stuff to take care of, and I had to grin and bear it. I used some white eyeliner to look bright eyed and awake. I was so out of it. Ha. I used a pretty pink blush by Too Faced to brighten up my dull skin. It is called Pink Provocateur. I also put on some pink lipstick. It was the Maybelline Colorsensational in Pink Sand.


7 comments:

Marie said...

Pretty FOTDs, I am loving your hair bow.:D

***** Marie ******
allthingsmarie.com

Mariella said...

Really cute hair bow! how do you do it?!? :)
xxx

Wild Things Grow Here said...

I adore your hair, it looks so cute! How did you do it?! :D
http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

claire said...

I love the hair bow, adorable!

Suzie Makes You Up said...

awesome blog !!

please come and check out my HUGEE beauty giveaway that im having.. theres only a few more days to enter so make sure you get in..

http://suziemakesyouup.blogspot.com

SWEATshirtDRESSshirt said...

You look gorgeous, even when you're sick! I'm jealous. Haha! By the way, how did you do your hair bow? I love it! I'm also really liking your winged liner!

XO,
SWEATshirt DRESSshirt
http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

P.S. I'm giving away an Infiniti curler and $25 to Sephora on my blog. I would love it if you could check it out!

Sharon said...

Love your hair in the 2nd photo! gorgeous

http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com/