Pages


Thursday, August 4, 2011

Contouring: Before and After Pics!

With all of my makeup tricks, contouring is the newest to me. I used to think I was to pale to use a bronzer, and I would look orange. Now I know that isn't the case, and I am addicted to contouring.
This picture explains why:
I look so sad in the before picture HA.
I don't use much so it isn't a huge difference, but it thins out my face. I have a some big cheeks and a round nose. I'm not complaining about looks, but I love my slim face after contouring. Here is how I do it!
The picture explains it all!

Nose:
Starting a little below my eyebrow, I take my bronzer brush and swipe down the sides of the bridge of my nose. Then I blend and blend so it doesn't look like I have racing stripes down my nose. Then I finish it off by using my brush down the sides of my nostrils. It is amazing how much it can slim the nose. It definitely makes mine less round!

Cheeks:
First, you need to find the hollow of your cheek. Feel your cheeks, and find where the cheek bone sticks out. Right under that is the hollow where you need to contour. Starting from my hair line I take my brush and blend across my face. When I blend I brush down toward my jawline. Then like magic your cheek bones pop, and your face slims up!

Forehead:
This is to give the illusion of a smaller forehead. I just blend under my temples only along the hair line.

0 comments: