Pages


Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Best Foundation for Your Skin Type!

1.) Oily Skin

I know how difficult it is to have oily skin. In only a few hours your make-up looks like it is going to slide right off your face. I like to use mineral powder. It gives enough coverage and it absorbs oil. It also lasts all day. The only down side is that it is messier. I'm loving L'Oreal mineral foundation.
2.) Dry Skin

Powder can sometimes emphasize flaking or dryness and I enjoy something with more coverage than tinted moisturizer. I like liquid foundation the best. Neutrogena healthy skin foundation is great for dry skin. It gives the skin a dewy glow.

3.) Combination Skin

This skin type can be tricky. You don't want dry patches to look scaly or the oily areas to be shiny. I think Revlon colorstay for combination/oily skin is perfect. Liquid covers the dry areas and it helps to control the oily ones. You can also set the oily areas with a powder.
These are all great products and they are also affordable!

0 comments: