Pages


Thursday, July 14, 2011

Cute Polka-dot Nails!

I love a cute and easy nail tutorial! I don't have the tools or patience to do any super detailed nail design, but when I do my nails like this they always get attention. It is super easy, super cute, and it takes practically no time. I hope you enjoy it.


 First, I use my Revlon base and top coat to protect my nails.


Second, I use my light pink China Glaze nail polish in the color Exceptionally Gifted. It is a light color so I paint two coats.


Next, I take my China Glaze nail polish in the shade Spontaneous and drop a few nail polish drops on to a paper plate.


I dip the ball of this pin into the purple color and dot it all over my nails in different patterns.  


This is the final product! I use different colors to create different styles. Have fun with it!

0 comments: