There are plenty of products I would get so excited about that turned out to be busts! These are just a few that angered me in the last month!
1.) Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation
When I first used the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation I felt like I had just applied a mask. It was thick, and I felt like I had just frosted my face like a cake! I decided I would give it a fair chance though. This product is a pore clogging monster! It was left to rot in my makeup drawer. I recently had a dry skin problem and decided to try it again during this time. It highlighted every dry patch I had on my face. I heard it wasn't going to be made anymore, and I will not miss it!
2.) Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner
I have used liquid liner and pencil liner, but I had never tried gel liner. The next time I was makeup shopping I saw this little tub and decided to give it a try. Well, I was going out with friends one night and decided to create a cat eye look. It did great, and I was excited I could use gel liner. Halfway through the night a friend told me to look in the mirror. I had RACCOON eyes! It had smeared all over my upper eyelid. Well I continued to use it fixing it in place with primer and powder. A week after I bought it this little tube was dried out!! Not worth it! On the plus side, I like the brush it came with.
3.) Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Astringent
One word for this product, STICKY! I want my face to feel clean when it's washed. Not to mention I stuck with it for a little while and saw no results at all. I normally love, love, love Neautrogena's products. Not this time.
4.) Hard Candy Baked Eyeshadow

Let me start off by saying this product has great pigment for a drugstore eyeshadow. Now, I will finish by saying if they packaged it better I might have been able to use mine. It sticks out of the pan like a bubble, and the day I bought it broke of the pan. Then it split right down the middle between the two colors. I tried to use it anyway, but I wasn't able to resurrect it.
5.) Covergirl Mineral Sheers Blush
Another product with great color pigment and wrong packaging. When I would try to use it I would have dark spots of blush on my cheeks because I couldn't distribute it evenly. It would come out of the center of the brush, and I would have the hardest time blending the color. I now prefer my brush and blush separate. I did crack mine open and store the blush powder in an empty tub.
Disagree? Or do you have any purchases you regret?




0 comments:
Post a Comment