I'm going on a date tonight, and I want my eye make-up to look natural. So this is my no make-up look! It is simple and easy to do. There are only five steps! I hope it gives you some inspiration.
These are all the products I used: Elf Beauty Encyclopedia in neutral, Urban decay primer potion, eyelash curler, Maybelline eyeliner, and Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion. Everything but the primer potion is a drug store product! I'm on a college budget!
First Step:
I start of every eye make-up look by applying a very small amount of my Urban Decay primer potion all over my lids. This product keeps my make-up from creasing, makes the pigment stronger, and makes it last all night.
Second Step:
Next, I apply this taupe colored eye shadow all over my eyelids. It is very light with only a small amount of shimmer.
Third Step:
Next, I use this light, warm brown and apply it in the creases of my eyes.
Step Four:
A great tip for natural looking eyes is to use a brown eyeliner instead of a harsh black one. I'm using Maybelline unstoppable eyeliner in the color cinnabar. I line my top lid and then I line my waterline very lightly.
Step Five:
Finally, I go over my top and bottom lashes with my Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion in black/Brown.
0 comments:
Post a Comment