When I was doing a post on makeup don'ts, I asked my friends what they thought. It was funny how different our opinions were. I think we had a twenty minute conversation on appropriate eyeliner. So, I decided we should come up with our makeup do's. These were mine...
Do try blue eyeshadow!
If your afraid of the crazy neon blues try navy. Navy is very wearable! I always beg my friends to try color!
Do Try A Red Lip
I love wearing a fresh clean face with a red lip. I don't think lipstick is only for special occasions. I will wear it to the grocery store! It makes my teeth feel whiter too.
Do Wear Fake Eyelashes
I don't like the thick, crazy ones with colors and glitter. I love a natural, romantic look. Sometimes I will even cut the ends and just use them.
Do you have any makeup Do's or don'ts?
This is the link to my makeup don'ts :
http://thebeautyfreakjah.blogspot.com/2011/07/five-makeup-donts.html
This is the link to my makeup don'ts :
http://thebeautyfreakjah.blogspot.com/2011/07/five-makeup-donts.html
0 comments:
Post a Comment