Pages


Thursday, July 28, 2011

Favorite Products for Pool Days!

I have been at the beach for the past few days! I tried out a few new things while I was there, and I loved them all.

1.) Aveeno Sun Screen for Faces
I am a firm believer in protecting my skin from the sun, and my skin breaks out very easily. It was very hard for me to find a sun screen that worked for me. It is oil free, and my skin doesn't get greasy. No break outs at the beach for me anymore!

2.) SPF for Lips
A lot of people don't realize that your lips can be damaged from the sun. My lips also get very dry from the beach weather. This lip balm did wonders for my lips. It kept them protected, and they never dried out.

3.) Sun Hair Lightener

My roots come in darker and darker every year. I found this at Walmart and decided to give it a try. When I would get out of the pool I would spray this on my roots and lay out for a while. I couldn't believe how well it worked! My roots were blonder than the rest of my hair!

2 comments:

heavenfayx said...

That lip balm looks amazing! Where did you buy it?? :) Thank you for the tips also!! :) xoxo

Jennifer Horne said...

I actually picked it up in Walmart while I was standing in line. Ha