Pages


Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Review: Urban Decay Primer Potion

Today I'm reviewing Urban Decay's Primer Potion. It is meant to make eyeshadows last longer, prevent eyeshadow from creasing, and make the pigment stand out stronger. I have to say, it does all three! My eye makeup lasts the whole day, and it never piles up in the crease of my eyes. I use eden. It takes a very small amount of the primer to spread it all over your lids. I like eden because it gives the eyelids a natural color and good coverage.



On the left side of my arm are the shadows applied straight to the skin. On the right are shadows applied over Urban Decays Primer Potion. As you can see the shadows on the right are way more pigmented. Anyways, I love this product, and I give it five stars!!! It does everything it says it does.

0 comments: