Pages


Sunday, July 24, 2011

Self Tanner Lotion Reviews!

I have the whitest skin. It's almost glow in the dark! As much as I would love to be tan, I refuse to use tanning beds for the obvious reasons. All of the spray tan products I've tried had two different results: orange skin or streaky skin. I decided to try self tanning lotions, and these are my results.

Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer

This product comes in two shades: fair to medium and medium to dark. It is a white color like a regular moisturizer, but the smell tells you otherwise. It's not bad at first, but it sneaks up on you. I used to put it on at night before bed, and I had to smell myself all night. Not a fan of the smell. I also feel like it took a while for me to notice a difference in my skin tone. On the plus side, it never streaked or looked orange! It does give you a glow when you use it as well!
Price: $8.79
The smell by itself knocked off a whole star. Haha, but seriously I was a little disappointed the first week I used it. I eventually got some results, but it took a little while.


Banana Boat Summer Color Self-Tanning Lotion

This lotion comes in two different shades, light medium and deep dark. As soon as it comes out of the tube it is already a beautiful bronze color. I love how it gives you a more tanned look immediately. It also has a nice tanning lotion smell to it. It is oil free. I never got any streaks or orange color. If you continue to use this product on a regular basis you will see results! I use the light medium, but a friend of mine uses the dark and swears she gets faster results. It does take some time to see a HUGE difference.
Price:  $7.09

This one is defenitly my favorite. It makes me feel tanner every time I use it! It still takes a little time to see a big change in skin tone though.

0 comments: