Pages


Friday, July 22, 2011

How to Get Super Curls!


I love bouncey curls! It sorda reminds me of Taylor Swift's hair. It always makes me feel super girly.


I always use my Chi Iron Guard before I using any type of heat on my hair. It protects my hair and keeps me from getting split ends. One bottle has lasted for a long time too.

This is the tool that makes the magic happen! This is the Conair Infiniti curler. It has a small barrel that is perfect for creating ringlet curls. I just twist my hair around the barrel starting from top to bottom. It can go up all the way to 400 degrees, but I use it on the lowest heat setting. My curls always hold. I got mine from Sally Beauty Supply for only $40.00. Anything with a small barrel will do the job though. I don't like for mine to have a clamp either. It makes funny lines on my hair!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Yes do a youtube tutorial!! (yay I can finally comment!) I love those curls!