I decided to start a series of makeup inspired by candy. Of course chocolate is my favorite! My camera really didn't pick up how dark and creamy my makeup was, but I figured why not show it anyway? And it's very wearable!
These are the products I used:
First, I used Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden all over my lids. I used the darkest, chocolate shades in my Elf Beauty Encyclopedia (The bottom Row). I used the lightest color to cover my entire lids. Then I used the darker ones in the creases and outer corners. To line my lids I used Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner in the color Cinnabar. Then I used Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion in blackbrown on my eyelashes.
Next, I used Bare Minerals Bronzer Warmth all over my cheek bones.
I used Maybelline Colorsensational lipstick in Bronzer Beam. These lipsticks feel so moisturizing!



0 comments:
Post a Comment