Pages


Thursday, July 21, 2011

Outfit of the Day!

I'm going out to party with a few friends tonight. This is one of the few occasions where I get to pull out my dress up clothes! Tonight I wanted to have a little bit of edge but maintain my cute, girly style!

I love the ruffles on this light, blue shirt. It's girly and sweet. The belt on the skirt is very slimming too. When the shirt is tucked in it makes my waist look very tiny. I'm sure by now you realize I love bows and the headband and the clutch are super cute. The skirt, top, and headband all came from Forever21. The clutch came from Rue21.
 These shoes give my outfit the edgy vibe I wanted. I love all the buckles! Wedges are easier to walk in than pointed heels, and I am going to be out for a looong time! I got these shoes from Kohls
Cute bow ring that came from Forever21.

0 comments: