Pages


Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Tips for beautiful skin!

I have been dealing with skin issues for years. I had oily skin, huge pores, and acne that appeared on every part of my face. I have finally found the routine that keeps my skin looking its best. These are my tips for all the people who are suffering through acne like I was.

1.) A Gentle Cleanser: I wash my face twice a day so I try to use a cleanser that doesn't irritate my skin. I don't like scrubbing beads or anything else for a daily cleanser. I love the Cetaphil gentle cleanser for oily skin. It gets the job done!

2.) Benzoyl Peroxide: This is my miracle product!!! I use the 5% benzoyl peroxide from the AcneFree brand. It comes in a small tube and I rub it all over my face in the morning and at night. It has prevented acne and my face is less oily. I also noticed smaller pores. In the beginning I went through a period of dry, flaking skin but it was well worth it for the clear skin I have now.

3.) Lemon Juice: Lemon juice is good for clearing up acne scars, and it works quick. Most of my dark red marks faded in the first few days. I didn't rub a whole lemon on my face. I just bought 100% real lemon juice from Walmart and used a cotton ball to distribute it on my face before bed every night.

4. Moisturize: For the longest time I believed that I was making my skin even oilier by moisturizing. Now I know that isn't the case. I have oily skin so I use a moisturizer that isn't going to clog my pores or make my skin greasy. I really love the clean and clear dual action moisturizer. It keeps my face hydrated but it also fights acne.

0 comments: